Join us for the third annual Revenue Management and Price Optimization Conference, presented by Georgia Institute of Technology’s College of Management and Revenue Analytics, on Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 2-3, at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta.
to ride the analytics horse to profitability...
or follow it with a shovel?"
—Rob Neyer, ESPN
Explore Revenue Management and the Analytics Explosion. Gain a solid theoretical foundation and proven practical steps to implement in your business from industry leaders such as Jim Whitehurst formerly of Delta Air Lines, Rick Campana of UPS, and Chuck Neville of GM Service and Parts Operation.
“There are many nontraditional users of revenue management who are just starting to experiment with the tools—medical, financial, manufacturing, and retail companies, to figure out how to apply revenue management in their industries,” said Mark Ferguson, associate professor of operations management at Georgia Institute of Technology and conference co-chair. “These are tremendous opportunities for the companies in these nontraditional industries that are willing to learn from the more traditional users.”
“Revenue management and price optimization are powerful frameworks for extracting the maximum value for each product sold,” says Robert G. Cross, chairman and CEO of Revenue Analytics and conference co-chair.
Key Questions This Conference Will Answer
- How to use analytics to understand, predict, and manage customer demand?
- Is it possible to convert analysis into predictive solutions that enhance revenue and profit?
- Can you use analytics to generate greater visibility across the entire value chain?
- How do you use revenue management and price optimization to create maximum shareholder value at minimum cost?
- What are the latest techniques in revenue management and price optimization to outmaneuver competitors and drive profitable growth?
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders from:
- Transportation & Distribution
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Travel & Hospitality
- Real Estate Leasing
- Researchers and service providers
- Gain a significant competitive advantage from leading-edge thinking in revenue management and price optimization
- Discover how to use revenue management and price optimization to differentiate yourself from competitors and position yourself for long-term growth
- Learn to succeed by using price to communicate with customers in a complex and crowded global market place
- Realize proven techniques for getting the most out of revenue management people, processes, and systems
- Accurately assess your promotional spending—are you stimulating demand or diluting your earnings?
- Hear how the big players do it: Developing an integrated marketing, distribution, and price optimization strategy
—Robert G. Cross, chairman and CEO of Revenue Analytics and conference co-chair